WMFG 3.0 TALL KITEBOARD PUMP | BEST PUMP | LESS PUMPING | EASY ON THE BACK
Ughhh pumping kites, it's a chore, we get it. Make your life more enjoyable with the new WMFG 3.0T Kiteboard Pump. The T stands for tall, once you try the tall pump you will be hooked. More capacity = less reps and the extra height means less bending over. Following is the WMFG product write up with all the details.
NEW, IMPROVED 3rd GENERATION TALL KITEBOARD PUMP:
Height: 24"/61cm (Extra Tall!)
As the originator of the big, tall, oversized, kiteboard pump WMFG is proud to introduce the third generation pump 3.0T! WMFG was the first "tall" kite pump on the market and has always been the most feature-rich, kite pump with the best selections of nozzle, the best hose available, and at the leading edge of pump tech. The new and improved extra big, tall, high volume 3.0T kiteboard pump takes all the fight out of kite inflation. Easier, faster, and better ergonomics.
Tech and Features:
- High tech seals and pistons combined with newly molded handle and feet offer improved ergonomics and inflation speed.
- NEW Single- to double-stroke inflation lever allows for instant change from high-volume / low-pressure inflation to low-volume / high-pressure.
- Custom WMFG kite tether and hook
- Kite-tuned WMFG pressure gauge with integrated sand filter
- Premium high-flow and extra-durable Mega Flex Hose with WMFG's threaded fitting
- WMFG Parts and Nozzle kit with the widest range of kite nozzles of any pump on the market
- Thread on Boston Nozzle included, a WMFG original!
- Not recommended for inflation higher than 13 PSI. SUP nozzle (required for newer F-One Kites) sold separately.
NEW FEATURES ON PUMP 3.0T
New improved Mega Flex Hose: Extra durable, super flexy, fits kites even better. This hose will offer an upgraded fit and is more durable than standard kiteboard hoses.
New One-Way/Two-Way Lever: Even easier to change from High Volume to High Pressure
New Threaded Boston Valve: Extra secure, high volume for kites fitted with the Boston inflation valve (Naish, Airush, Switch, Takoon)