ELEVEIGHT XS KITE | BIG AIR | HANGTIME | FREESTYLE | FREERIDE | MEGALOOP | BOARDOFFS
The delta hybrid design of the brand new eXtremeSeries, or XS, kite allows riders to break the boundaries of big air. Its extreme boost amazes even obsessive adrenaline addicts.
- Five-strut delta hybrid design for adrenalin addicts and boosting freaks
- Extreme big air kite with an explosive lift and long hang time
- Massive grunt in all wind conditions for freeride versatility
- Ultra-sturdy construction for maximum stability and longevity
- Rapid yet controllable flight characteristics
To withstand the extreme forces of radical big airs, we designed an ultra-sturdy five-strut frame that delivers stability in all situations. We put a lot of work into aerodynamics, creating the perfect sweep of wingtips as well as canopy curve. The design gives the XS a fantastic low-end performance with a wide sweet spot that comes in handy for progressing riders and in less than perfect conditions. We have tested it extensively in all disciplines. Though it is not a pure wave kite and neither a freestyle wing, our team riders were blown away by the kite’s versatility. Radical freeriders have a new best friend: the XS.
Peter Stiewe - Kite Designer and CEO
"The XS is the modern interpretation of a high-performance old school kite, fine-tuned for extreme big airs."