ELEVEIGHT KITEBOARDING ESCAPE DIRECTIONAL SURFBOARD | STRAPLESS FREESTYLE | KITESURF | WAVES | SURF |
The Escape reflects the need of a new generation of strapless freestyle. The no-nose shape together with the moderate entry rocker provide plenty of lift on the water as well as in the air. The shorter parallel rail line optimizes swing weight, ideal for aerial rotations and minimizes drag and helps with early planing.
The thruster fin set optimizes grip in carves, snaps or after sketchy landings. Channels in nose and tail support grip and speed, providing control during tricks and maneuver. In the surf, the Escape performs excellent in small to medium waves.
Using carbon stringers, Inegra/Carbon vector net reinforcements and the Futures fin box system makes these boards durable and keeps them ultra-high performing.
The Escape is handshaped in Portugal and does not have inserts for straps.
● Versatile noseless shape for strapless freestyle
● CVC construction that is lightweight and extra durable
● Bamboo top deck that is strong and impact resistant
● Moderate rocker line for speed and early planing
● Short rail line to minimize drag and optimize pop
● Thruster fin set-up with Futures system
● High-density EVA pads for perfect grip
● Ideal for strapless freestyle and small to medium waves
Designer Quote / Team Eleveight
The Escape's shape, design, and construction is state-of-the-art. Ride it and you know what we mean – it has an outstanding performance in strapless freestyle conditions and in wave riding.