ELEVEIGHT XS KITE | BIG AIR | HANGTIME | FREESTYLE | FREERIDE | MEGALOOP | BOARDOFFS
The delta hybrid design of the brand new eXtremeSeries, or XS, kite allows riders to break the boundaries of big air. Its extreme boost amazes even obsessive adrenaline addicts.
Demo used kite, good condition.
- Five-strut delta hybrid design for adrenalin addicts and boosting freaks
- Extreme big air kite with an explosive lift and long hang time
- Massive grunt in all wind conditions for freeride versatility
- Ultra-sturdy construction for maximum stability and longevity
- Rapid yet controllable flight characteristics
To withstand the extreme forces of radical big airs, we designed an ultra-sturdy five-strut frame that delivers stability in all situations. We put a lot of work into aerodynamics, creating the perfect sweep of wingtips as well as canopy curve. The design gives the XS a fantastic low-end performance with a wide sweet spot that comes in handy for progressing riders and in less than perfect conditions. We have tested it extensively in all disciplines. Though it is not a pure wave kite and neither a freestyle wing, our team riders were blown away by the kite’s versatility. Radical freeriders have a new best friend: the XS.
Peter Stiewe - Kite Designer and CEO
"The XS is the modern interpretation of a high-performance old school kite, fine-tuned for extreme big airs."