ELEVEIGHT MASTER KITEBOARD | FREESTYLE | WAKESTYLE | POP |
Eleveight Kiteboarding proudly presents a new beast of a twin tip: The Master.
The Master is Eleveight's proven freestyle and freeride shred-stick, made to stomp the most technical tricks and cushion the landings of staggering big airs. It is a board addressed to advanced riders while being accessible to a wide audience of riders. The innovative design is paired with highest-quality materials and superior craftsmanship. Franz Schitzhofer implemented renowned features used in snowboard constructions and tweaked the flex pattern to perfection using a new Carbon fusion technology. Go out there and Master your tricks!
● Performance freestyle and freeride twin tip
● 3D shaped Paulownia wood core for an outstanding flex pattern
● Carbon reinforcements reducing torsional flex and creating balanced rebound
● Rail steps and multi channels for control and speed
● Multi-stage rocker for better pop and smooth landings
● Heavy-duty plywood block inserts
● Shock-proof and UV resistant top sheet
● 45 mm G10 fins come included
Changes for 2020:
● Innovative Carbon fusion technology for improved flex pattern
● Revised ABS rail with higher impact resistance
● Redefined fin design
The Eleveight Master is the last stage of a 15-year development process – a masterpiece I’m proud of. That’s it – That’s all!